Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Time Moves.

Hello once again.

So I am going to try to update this very often and use this to organize my thoughts since it seems things are actually starting to all flow together :). The past few days I have been speaking to an individual who has built sport fields in Uganda before. He has been especially helpful and is even offering to help me out with finding locations and getting in contact with individuals who are in trustworthy positions over there. Also, I had lunch today with a former professional soccer player who is now in the seminary. We got together and just spoke about the overall idea of the project and what we really want out of it and why. I really appreciated this meeting and it really made me think about the project and what I want to make it. It became evident that much of the money for this is going to come down to our own hard earned donations.
LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment